At Objective Experience, we encourage and value the contributions provided by our staff, and offer a dynamic, flexible and satisfying working environment. We are always interested in meeting individuals who share a passion for all things UX, Customer Experience and Shopper Research!
Are you a user advocate who can think creatively about design problems? If so, get in touch with us!
Customer Experience Consultant
In the role of a Customer Experience Consultant you will be accountable for the delivery of User Centred Design and Usability Testing projects across clients in Finance, Travel and eCommerce.
- 5+ years experience in user experience and usability
- Strategic thinking and creativity
- Strong business and interpersonal skills
- Highly competent at all aspects of User Centred Design
- Experience in User Research, Information Architecture, Transactional Wireframe Design, Eye Tracking and Usability Testing
- Tertiary qualification in HCI, Psychology or Social Science
- Highly Competent Researcher: Ability to lead interviews, workshops and testing sessions
- Analytical thinker with excellent writing skills